Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Inspirational Photos: Indoor gardens and pretty plants!



Hey guys! It's Wednesday again and it seems like there's another inspiration mood board coming up!

And here it is!! haha
Some great "indoor gardens"!
I love being around nature and I wish I had a garden! I can't wait to make a beautiful little space at home with some pretty plants!

Some of these photos are beautiful and really easy to do. It will make your home look so cosy and absolutely amazing!


Have a look at what these guys created! Really simple idea but pretty genius! I want one!This is the Volet Végétala great way to have vertical garden in your window! Great for small spaces! It was created by the french designers Nicolás Barreau and Jules Charbonnet. It's a great invention so click play and have a look!  




xx



No comments:

Post a Comment