Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

My Kitchenware Collection

Hello!
I'm sorry for abandoning the blog for the past couple of weeks. Things have been a bit crazy as I'm getting closer and closer to my deadline for my final major project at college.

I'll show you all a little bit of what I've been working on. I'm still on the process of finishing everything, so they're not ready. But have a look!

I'm working on a kitchenware collection at the moment, so here are some of my final tea towel designs. I really hope you like them, please leave your feedback!



My first tea pot cosy! Designed, hand printed and sewn by me!

These will become a little oven pads! 


I hope you all liked my collection! It's not ready yet but I will make a special post when I have everything done!

Please leave your comment below and let me know what you think of my work so far!

I'll do my best to keep posting some nice things, so come back soon!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment