Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Cath Kidston Shoulder Bag!



I made this really cute shoulder bag over the weekend and thought I should share it with you!
It's a very simple pattern and a great project for the weekend, as it only takes a few hours to make.
I took the pattern of a Cath Kidston book. I love her products and prints! Her sewing books are great for beginners and weekend projects.



This specific pattern is really easy, as the fabric is already cut out and the buttons and label are included with the book.



The bag is a lot smaller than I thought, it would be great as a big 'everyday bag' but it only fits a few things so I use it as a my sewing bag. As I said before this is a really simple pattern so it can be easily adapted to a larger size.

I am definitely making this bag again and adapting the pattern to a large bag with a longer shoulder strap. I would add at least another 20cm to the strap, but you should probably add a few more if you would like to use it as a 'crossover' bag.

I am very happy with my weekend 'Make' and can't wait to use it on a day out!
This is definitely the perfect bag for summer!






Hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment