Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Pastel Pink Inspiration

It's Wednesday!
I can't believe that it's already the middle of the week!
I'm on the final stage of my FMP (Final Major Project) so I have been really busy at college.

I will keep you all up to date with my college work! I am working on some beautiful kitchenware products (:

But in the meantime I will leave you all with some pastel pink inspiration!
I am not usually a big fun of pink but these home décor photos are incredibly cute! 





I love the 'Hello' sign and the pink log table from the first image. They are both really simple and easy to make but they create a really nice entrance to your cosy home!
I will definitely make something similar when I move! So keep an eye on the blog and you might find a cute and easy "How to:' post!

Hope you all liked them as much as I do!
x

Let me know if there is anything you would like me to post. 
There are some cute tutorials coming soon but leave your comments and message me on facebook if there is anything you would like to learn and I will do my best to create a great 'How To:' tutorial!

Don't forget to like my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment